Monday, July 6, 2009

Rotation Week #3

A whole week since my last update...oh jeez! Oops!

The week at the pharmacy went by incredibly fast....the fastest week thus far! Then again, I did only have a four day work week (yay for having Friday off as a holiday!). Monday through Wednesday, I spent the entire time in the lab making creams, ointments, gels. I feel pretty confident in that area now...it still takes me longer than the other people in the lab, but they're been compounding for years and I've been compounding for a couple of weeks. I really enjoy my time in the lab :) Thursday I spent the day researching...all day...finishing up my research and materials for my first project. Only two more weeks left! It's amazing how fast time flies!

Tuesday night, after work, I went to the McMenamin's Grand Lodge movie theater and say 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.' It was a cute movie, and I love the atmosphere at this theater. Honestly, its the best place to go to see a film...I'm going to miss it.

Wednesday night was full of busy work - laundry, packing, etc etc. Early to bed, with only one more day before the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment